Thursday 25 October 2007

Just a 5th no sober week in Bath.

First things first. I'm very very sorry bout what has happened recently. I guess life's like that, people come and go, sometimes without even a hint of leaving. But we all know that this is the time to stay strong and get support. Rest assured, we are always here for you. Take care.






=====================================================================












Just realised its been nine days since i last blog. Dunno is it laziness or ignorant-ness. Maybe a bit of both. Its been a month since I arrived here in Bath and i must say things are settling well here, at home. Its been a normal life for me, though sometimes missing breakfast coz waking up late during early classes, thats normal ya?


Now that lectures and classes are getting harder, i must admit that consistent studying is vital. VITAL. I have to come back to read through what have the lecturer thought in lecture today coz its something that i wont understand immediately. I need to come back to read and understand it myself. If not must go tutorial to ask. So yah, just want to say that things are not as easy as expected by many people. Some smart 3rd year dude told me that to score you need to only do past year paper, coz most lecturers are lazy to set new ques and they just take past year to change the figures. Easy to score high marks isn't it? BUT by doing that you will score but wont learn. Thats the point. We have to really understand those stuff to get through coz its only getting harder in the future, in years to come.




I've been real hamster the last few days. Or last 1 week. I know its not that right but I know how to control it. Its just so different here compared to back home. In UK its just, er, just, LIKE THAT lah. Neither you me or her can explain. Only we all know. We had Malaysian and Singaporean gathering together last week. Was very good meeting a lot of Malaysians and some other asian studying in Bath Uni. We had games and food as well. Oh and I'm in the Malaysian football team playing the Asian League. Sounds exciting. Speaking bout football, i played football with kuai lous and some asians yesterday in the field. It was fcuking 8 degrees and I was wearing shorts and sleeveless shirt to play. Can you freakin imagine how cold was it? But it was a good game. 7 v 7. In the uni field but we made a smaller goal coz other teams training or playing on the pitch. Was a huge football field thats why. And now my legs and thighs and stomach muscles are aching. Long time no football adi, futsal also very long no play. Oh and look what have i just bought from JJB :


























Yeah its a Nike bag perfect for sports and shin guard. I bought other stuff too like long football socks, swim goggles, boots studs and the screw for the studs. Total about 38pounds. You wanna convert then you go convert la. I'm not. It may sound expensive but i buy all these all discounted stuff adi. The bag suppose to be 40 pounds but got 50% discount so 20pounds adi, And the shin guard suppose to be 14pounds now discount to 4 pounds! And the socks 3 pairs for 6 pounds, suppose 1 pair 3 pounds! Good deal la i think. I love the bag, do you? Very spacious and can fit lots of stuff, girl also boleh. tsk tsk. Malaysia boleh!



Oh and the above picture was taken by my newwwwwwwwwwwwwww and absolutely gorgeous K850i.






















I absolutely love this phone. 5 Megapixel to replace my digital camera(since i dont have one here in uk) and very very cool features! I'm on O2. Go get O2! IPhone dont want harap lah, so expensive and pus*y rates. Bluek.






Oh yah and I finally gotta watch football with some Arsenal fans at the pub nearby my place. It was Arsenal against Slavia Prague in Champions league. Why show Arsenal game? COz the owner of the pub is an Arsenal fan, so he will show Arsenal game if got! SO many Arsenal fans go there to watch live Arsenal games. I was there with a British guy and an Egyptian guy i met during freshers week. Believe it or not they go to Emirates stadium regularly to watch LIVE MATCH OMFG. Cant believe it. They ask me whats my prediction, well not to be over confident, i said 3-0. Another said 4-0. And the other say 5-0. LOL. We were all wrong. It was 7-0. Brilliant. They even bought me a beer at half time. Nice people lah. They gonna call me for every game liao if its live on tv coz they say when i watch we win 7-0. Haha. Football in UK is 12pm or 3pm weekends. So no problem bout staying up late to watch football la right? =D



Ok then. Nothing much to say. Actually got but i lazy liao. Next time again. And oh.


Happy 18th Birthday to sushi FOO SU LYNN triple double. You are the first person to feature in my blog for birthday purpose. SO don't complain =P Take care and good luck in EXAMS. When i come back sure kasi you triple double benjo dengan cheese berlemak macam babi. Lol. You slim adi ma. *tsk tsk* hugs*


K then. Cheers. Signing off. From "big time" clubber Jiat.



p.s. SS19 kings may be pro at maisons and madigrass and JD etc. But in UK, a new prince is born. =P

5 comments:

munxin said...

yay!i'mthe first here, so dun complain i never come visit u...glad u kowtt studying in uni is as vital as ur organs.dun fail them n they wont fail on you!jia you lo, mugger!

sulynn said...

*muaxx*

honournya

Jiat said...

mx: lol okok. yah i finally know, thx for reminding me. but why organs? why not the other things like..i mean thing....lol.

sushi: honour? kk then u owe me a beer. =D

Nimalan D said...

clubbin clubbin always clubbin...wei kings msoc no football team.wth

Jiat said...

no club lah. dun have? then u make la!