Sunday 7 October 2007

3rd Shower in the Bath-life.






No, Its not from McDonalds or Burger King(if its obvious to you then cheers). Its McJiat and Double Whooper Cheese Bath. I made it on my own and that was my dinner for friday night. Just buy 4 pieces of beef meet from Sainsbury which is 1.40 quid then burger bread for 1.20 quid and add some cheese and mayonnaise and ketchup and there we have it, my dinner.


So i made it here, I want to sleep early but didn't i promise to post? So here i am. Life has been normal for me this weekend. Nothing interesting or special happened. While students were partying and drinking I was at the ICIA( Institute of Comtemporary Interdisciplinary Arts)Theatre to watch a play title Ruthless(sounds familiar?lol) by a group a talented students from Bath Uni. Not bad for a 5pounds play, very entertaining. Good voice too. Not gonna elaborate on that. See this for more information. Went for some kebab while waiting for the bus, 4pounds. Glurp. But its big portion la. There was a party going on and I saw guys and girls dressing like students. As in STUDENTS from the west, like....







Yeah the girl in the pic is our very own "pop princess". Was. I mean used too. Yeah and so they were all dressed similar to Miss Spears. Lol. So how? See la. Haha. I think the theme of the party must have been Student Attire, obviously. If i brought my SMK Subang Utama uniform then i might just as well drop by la right? But then i would feel entirely out of place wouldn't I? Boy. If only Hishammudin would listen to our cadangan.

Then they had a beach party last night on campus, where we are only allow to wear speedos and bikinis. Imagine how hot would we feel there at night?


But then we decided to walk down from campus to our friends place to chill for a while, well, a while was quite late, err, prefer not to mention any time, in case something la right, lol. Not that late la, then walked a friend home coz the accomodation was quite far. so altogether 1 hour walk i think. Quite long ah, good exercise. It took us about 20minutes to walk down to the foot of the hill, from there you could see the beauty of Bath town coz of the glittering lights and stuff, like how you see KL while driving down from Genting? Yeah like that. So beautiful. Unfortunately i couldn't take any pics for you all coz i don't have a good camera, yet. Speaking of camera. I'm gonna get something soon, then can take very nice pictures liao. Show you in the next post la k?(fingers crossed!) Oh and i will take pics of Bath and the place I'm staying just to let you know in case you are unaware of how much i miss Subang Jaya. Lol. With all due respect to Bath, i can't stop thinking of mamak and Nasi Lemak.


I'm coming to the beginning of my 3rd week and I'm already getting bored of the food here. Well you might argue that I'm just lazy to do my own cooking, which isn't the worst lie in the world, but seriously, tian tian bread or cereals or meat, not sien meh. K la I'm too lazy to cook. But when you are hungry at night and want to hang out with your friends and be cool, where do you go here? SEE what i mean. Thank God for my air ticket back in December. Mid-December to be more precise. YES.


Cooking is not the hardest part, its the washing. I hate washing frying pans and plates. Oily and the water in UK is. Is. Theres 2 taps here. 1 HOT, 1 COLD. 1 EXTREME hot. 1 EXTREME cold. Genius. Which one would you choose? Everytime after washing must defrost your hand. Quite swt case right? See, be grateful to your toilet at home.


Classes are moving on to the 2nd week tomorrow. It all starts now. Gotta concentrate in class and do revision. Constant revision. I mean who doesn't know that? I've been telling myself that all my life, time to love myself. Time to love ourself. To those people who think life's hard here in UK, be strong and stand up. Be yourself. Everyone is going through the same thing, so lets do this together. Although we come here to get the coveted degree, lets enjoy ourself alright? They say University life is the best time in your life. Are they right?


I'm getting homesick real soon. Time passes so fast here. Morning make breakfast, change, go uni lecture, lunch, lecture again, come back rest, make dinner, do homework/study, online, sleep. Its a routine. Do that everyday and time will fly without you or me realising it.


So tell me, what to do when you are homesick? Look at all your pictures on your laptop? Call your friends back home? Or just try to be happy and distract yourself with something, like, online?


Its 1.15am. Classes at 9.15am. Good night people. I'm happy that i had an incentive to type. Took 30minutes of my sleep. See what i have to give up for a post? Guess its worth it. Where else to shout out than here right. Nights dear friends. =)

10 comments:

Nimalan D said...

i want pics of the beach party

Jiat said...

swt.i dint go la. see oni. chun lah. must wear those beach attire and i no balls to freeze myself. do u?

Wei Lynn said...

shit! the pics of your burgers are making me hungry. at 1.18 a.m. in melbourne where i have no food. :( Feel like killing you la jiat!!

crushedguava said...

to wei lynn,

if i'm not mistake, i *think* i've seen you in the melb uni badminton courts before.

to chun jiat,

stop eating burger with 4 patties and 4 cheese. unhealty.

lol

Jiat said...

wei lynn: HAHA. Nice to see leh my burgers. muahaha. go do yourself la, so cheap, go and buy la from whatever store, COLES or GIANT or something. wanrning: more pics of food coming up, if it means taking nice pics from the internet to make you hungry, i will do it. haha!

crushedguava: ah! you are right chin, she does go to the badminton courts! she is a very good badminton player too! MSSS whey last time! she recently played in a badminton tournament in MelbU too!

swt. double whooper double cheese doesnt mean that. =P you jealous leh, go make yourself la, dam nice wan.

Wei Lynn said...

OH GOSH no jiat!! I did not play in MSSS! Only represented school! don't embarass me :P anyway my friend in london just emailed me to tell me how much fun shes having there, clubbing and all. sigh u london people! *jealous!

crushedguava said...

what is MSSS?

Jiat said...

huh ya meh. dun be humble la, i remember u told me ok, and someone gave u good inspiration. =P you are always so modest! cheers! swt.i not london also. but here a lot of clubs la lol. closes at 3am though, and pubs 11.30pm close. u melbourne city if no clubbing then not counted as STUDENT. so im 101% sure u alwiz! =P

chin: MSSS is selangor la. like MSSD but upper 1 level.

Gypsy On The Move said...

ur burgers look decent. ok la okla. it looks edible. plus yummy to me. hehe. anyway jiat, being far from home IS hard. i mean, look at me. i am like only one sea apart, ie the south china sea @ Sabah,yet i've brawled almost a week during my orientation and then on and off durin the first semester and my dad had to fork out above 1000 for my to come home twice in a sem.yet this sem is my 3rd sem and so far i cried once of thinkin of home. but look at you, of course you're bound to feel homesick. so what i suggest, try surround urself with people. get to see the town, city, country. it always help. and i knw u can't call home, too costly, try webcam-ing then.
anyway, u mention ur coming back mid dec? we hang out by then yeah? with the kcba troop. hehe. alrites, till i hear from ur next entry.

Jiat said...

haha good one shin dhee. hehe tqtq. yah i know perfectly well what to do, want to hear other suggestions only. wah still cry meh? so near only. i buy skype credit, so cheap to call back thats why i always call! hehe! take care.