Tuesday 2 October 2007

2nd Shower in the Bath-Class.

YES! I made it to the 2nd post!


Well to keep things simple, classes started yesterday. Was THREE MINUTES away from being late. Ok la come overseas must optimistic a bit, I WAS THREE MINUTES EARLY! Hooray!!!

Nothing new really, just like go college. Just that have to wake up early to brush teeth and make bed and make breakfast and wash plates and change and comb hair and wear sweater/jumper then look at the mirror then put perfume(colone?cologne?) then lock doors then go to nearby bus stop to wait for orange bus. Oh, that wasn't just like going back to college. Ok i take my words back.

ITS TOTALLY different from going college. Here got cooling weather though. Ideal weather for humans now. A bit hotter then perfect liao la.

Oh then at night i COOKED my 1st MEAL/DINNER! Those who seen my nick last night knows liao la right. K la i cook not exactly cook la, got use frying pan la. I know the first thing that comes to your mind is i cook friend egg right? Knnmcbccbpkm.

Dam bad la you people. Alwiz think i dunno how to cook. Hmmph.



































K la you all correct actually. Well done. I DID fried an egg but i also got warm up the Curry Chicken from TIN and cook my 1st rice. Very good rice!! Very nice!





See! Looks like the rice you eat at home right??so proud. lol. i not sure how many cups of rice should i pour and not sure how much water to put, so i agak agak lor. Proved that my estimation skills quite good! Way to go boy! Big boy liao! =D



Ok enough of swt stuff.









Remember yesterday i was 3 mins early for class. Well. This morning. I was. Well. You could see it coming din't you?


I was LAte for 5 Mins.



Glurp.



LOL.



K la not late la but i went in 5 mins later. I mean. Classes about to start la, so means not late for lecture right? =D



I did almost doze out in class for few times. Coz most of the stuff from A-Levels..not that its easy, but learn before adi ma. But i got concentrate la so dont worry mate. Programming was fun though. The lab all use SONY LCD MONITOR whey. wtf. The programming was quite confusing but still ok la, something new.



Oh just now while i was walking around town, 1 guy dropped his coin. He find find so long but cannot find so i kasi go help him. Then i spotted a shining thingy on the floor, so i happily+kindly say:" Hey MATE, theres your coin! =D "



Waiting for a THANK YOU, instead..



He turned and look at the floor then look at me.



" Its only a PENNY MATE. "



"............................" KNNMCB.



Penny not money ah? RM0.07 ok. ZZZZZzzzz. K la if i drop my 1 cent in Malaysia also i will kasi dun care la so nothing fuzzy bout that.



K la. Nothing else i guess. Need to eat veggie, dun like to cook veggie la me. Like so hard only. So i went to sainsbury buy some cabbage adi wash liao. So easy la this departmental store, got so many ready made food. Best.



Oh and last week i went to register for my HSBC account. And they said wait for a week or 2. So today they sent a letter to me!



" Thank you for your time for applying a HSBC international student account. But unfortunately you have given us insufficient details about your home, so we are unable to complete your application. Please go online and register again."



"................." Swt.



You want to see my house picture ar?



So i took all the documents and passport to the HSBC bank and a very nice lady came for my aid. After 20 minutes..



DONE.



Got my account ready! Debit card comes next week.



Which means..



K810i come to me! Can apply contract for this phone liao. The main reason i want this phone is coz the camera function super good and i don't have a camera here in UK! My DSLR collecting dust at home =( I will be back dear. Dear Nikon D70s.

OH. YES. Finally done. i better stop here or else i got more stuff to write and take up more time. Till next time people. And OH! I joined up for tennis training classes. Lol. Bath Uni sports centre got 8 indoor world class tennis court. So many chiqs playing. Nice to see. I mean i like to play also la coz i always watch FedEx Play. So. This sunday start class. They ask me want to join Basketball Try out for Uni Team. Guess what.

I say No la sure. lol. Next year la. They all so big size. But i will join the club and play with them. We have 2 indoor courts. So see how it goes la.

K la ciao liao. BYE!
Take care muakx!

P.s. I will sleep 12am today. Promise! Tmrw classes starts at 8.15am. Wtf right.

11 comments:

shinwei14 said...

"wake up early to brush teeth and make bed and make breakfast and wash plates and change and comb hair and then look at the mirror then put perfume(colone?cologne?" --- you are not doing all these during college? wtf..Haha..you said that your uni using sony lcd huh? Haha..guess what..my uni all using apple mac..those 18" 1 ar..proud to say that..when I saw your rice cooker..I was so sad..cuz our acccommodation dun allowed us to bring those things in..so sad...

selphie guan said...

hey, why didn't you bring your dslr with u !!! I brought mine leh...hohoho =p too bad for you

besides,i might be taking the same phone as you, but still unable to get one since i haven't open my bank account...so kelian..

remember to post more pics =)

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

Isit soon to be FedEx Jiat? got 2 indoor bball court, make use please !! train with those guai lou's la ..nppp

what about futsal and soccer there?

matt

Lynn said...

Hey Jiat and Ching! My sis told me that iPhone is launching this November!!! =DDD Why don't just wait for a month or so? =P

Jiat, kenak food poisoned already? =P

Gypsy On The Move said...

jiat! how are you doing overseas?
btw, shin dhee here

Leann said...

hey hi..passing by to say hi..btw it seem like very fun to study oversea ya..hahaha..everyone left to oversea and study ad..is hard to meet back all of u again..

munxin said...

yoz...my gosh..i mean..jiat knows how to do stuff n boast about them too!hope u have a great time there n stop food poisoning urself..haha.anw, if u seriously have no idea how to cook rice, put the same depth of water as the rice..like level of rice from pot n level of water from rice...haha.should be ok la..dun be late agn lor.

val said...

funny =D
aiyo i really miss having food around. like lots and lots and LOTS of cheap food. T_T

Shwe Ying The Great said...

wahahahahah! programming! pseudocodes and c language!

#include <.stdio.h>
void main (void)
{
printf (" Jiat rox! Just like Shwe!")
}

Jiat said...

shinw: swt. my rice cooker is my sis wan, but accomodation also give. aiya mac hard to use la, u sing windows so must use windows in schools too. lol

slephie: haha. DECEMBER i balik ambik liao. no prob man. too heavy for casual photo. take K850i! New one!

matt: kk, tmrw train pls. i think. issit box out kuai lou? got 2 indoor futsal and 2 outdoor. socce rpitch got 1 outdoor.

lynn: swt. ya iphone on O2 only, but the free rates all so expensive like knn and must pay high month fees! i want a phone with good cam!

gypsy: hie hie! thx for dropping by! life is ok! can read from my post la how am i? lol. u?

leiyan: ah hie hie! haha go anywhere study abroad also fun wan la, u gonna experience it soon! take care! holidays can meet wan dun worry!

mx: not boasting la pls, its posting! =P yah tq, that seriously works! muakx!

val: haha. cheap food? kasi ask mama hantar from malaysia la, frozen. heat up can d. when i go back i wanna tapau nasi lemak back! whee!

shwe: swt. apa tu? i know la u learn sophiticated programming now. i begginers only la, MATLAB. you know right? wang sheng says curtin doing same stuff, in fact most engineering students use MATLAB!