Friday 28 December 2007

Study.


Why can't I just be like those people in the picture. I've been trying to study these few days. But like SO unproductive and falling asleep. Can die you know if teruskan like that. Exams 14th Jan onwards so don't ask me why I come back for holidays still must study.

HELP.

I think I must sleep early then next day can concentrate. Come back here always sleep late at night. BAD BAD BAD.

I'm gonna try to hardcore studies TOMORROW. Have to cancel the highly anticipated lunch plans with a long time no see friend. Sorry ya, next week I make sure I see YOU.

Hardcore studies. Say only like I so studious. Productive or not is a mystery like whether sushi foo will remain here in Malaysia when I come back next summer. LOL.

But seriously. I need to study and be more productive.

Best of Luck to anyone who is trying to study too.

Like Miss Thomas say: Got people to cook and wash for you, so must concentrate and make sure you make full use of your advantage!


No comments: