Thursday 20 December 2007

10th post in Malaysia! (Finally)


AH. Home sweet home. Don't argue that. Quite lazy to update. Been trying to get over jetlag. Slept only 6 hours combined on Monday and Tuesday night. But getting better after some pill my dad gave me. Quite effective. Eat adi after 20mins confirm GONG GONG and KO.com.my. Cool.

Nothing special since arriving here. Those normal stuff u would do if you get home from overseas after A WHILE. Eat local food. Nasi Lemak. Yumcha. Celebrate birthday. SHisha. Tok cock. Laugh. Drive. Speeding. Joke. Badminton. Football. Online. STUDY.

Study. Havent started la. But exams 14th Jan. Have to study la right? Flight suppose to be 10th Jan back. But I've asked my dad to try getting 8th or 9th Jan so that I can go back earlier for study week which begins on the 7th of Jan. Lots of people say you can't study in Malaysia. Hmm..Not sure yet, but try la, isn't the same when SPM or A-Levels we study at home? Matter of want or don't want only right.

Feel quite tired after some long journey, but i must say got SUPER a lot of Malaysians student in the plane that day. LOL. And who says no one come back for Christmas?

Holiday is just the beginning. Will it be better or the fact that exams are near kills off the fun?

p.s. sorry ah my post so lame. mood takda. restless la here, this country so hot.

No comments: