Wednesday 28 May 2008

And so.































The one and only mesmerising town................................... Bath.



==================================================================



5 more days till the end of my 1st year. My oh my, how fast time flies? Felt like I just finish SPM. Felt like Arsenal just went unbeaten. Felt like I never been here. But fact is, I just finish my 1st year degree exams and heading home the next week. =)

And feeling all these never happened.

This is the sort of feeling I would get. Sure, I am very very excited to be home after 5 months. But I just know that everything is going to be the same after a few weeks, after I get back to my normal routine, after I have all the Malaysian delicacies. (screw you bangers and mash and CHIPS!)

Life needs a little more excitement. Indeed. But who knows, it might be different this time. =)

Anyway, Hi there. Its been QUITE a while since my last blog, nothing much has change. Except that I just finish my exams today and resting in my room(after a few weeks in the library) waiting for the non-sober-kuai-lou to call me out. Lol. And the alchohol lovers.

Talking bout exams, yoday went quite well, and hope I did just ENOUGH for the previous ones and allow me to archieve >70% overall. That will be an enormous boast. Certainly I tried very hard.

Hmm. Seems like I have nothing to talk about. All I think now is about home. Oh, and since I am leaving on Monday, I have to pack all my stuff in my room and berhijrah(still remember this word!) to my new place! My new room is twice the size of my current room, so if you all(preferably girls pls) happen to come down here, you know who to find =) Thankfully I have jolly good housemates who is willing to go back to London to get his car to help me move. Well he had to get a car anyway to move his stuff, so might as well right? Kill two stone with 1 bird.

Oh and this is what happens when you spent your whole day in the library:

























Lol. Whoever wrote this, I assure you have my respect! That's something I would love to write but would never write. You made my day!

























Banyak soalan ah this country. Go play football please. Euro 2008 is coming! Oh sorry I forgot you lot didn't qualify. Oooooppppsss.

Ok that's all I think I can say now. Cl*bbing mood ON now. See you people!


Looking forward to hear:

" Selamat datang ke Kuala Lumpur International Airport, to all visitors, welcome to Kuala Lumpur, and to all Malaysians, WELCOME HOME!" =)

I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hahaha is that exactly what they say in KLIA?

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Elmer and I work at pacificadvance.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found your blog jiatisbath-ing.blogspot.com engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (elmer@pacificadvance.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Elmer
Pacificadvance.com