Saturday 26 April 2008

God knows number what post and I'm 20!

Well well. And you thought i forgot all about my bubbly blog haven't you? No no. Of course not.

So, 20 years ago 26/04/1988. A boy is born. How special is that boy remains to be seen. But certainly big things is expected from him. And so is every single person who is born.

I'm 20 years old today. First of all thank you for all the lovely people who wished me. Phone calls, MSN, skype and facebook included =) Makes me realise I have a lot of wonderful friends(Who needs facebook to remind them. LOL!) Oh and thank you for some people who TRIED to wish me 1st. It din't really work did it? Nice try. Lol.

Like i always said, well a birthday is just like any other day but surely you HAVE to do something? Its only once a year! Ok then, I will go to some restaurant I haven't tried before. =) Ok birthday is birthday. Now let me talk bout what has happened since my last post and what WILL happen.

So. Final exam is a bad 2 weeks away. And I can say that I'm so NOT prepared for it. This sem is much tougher than last sem, And i need a lil bit over than 70% for this sem to get a 1st Class overall. So I can tell Jiat:" If you still don't use your time now to put in super-human effort, then you only have yourself to blame. Do not be disappointing again. You can't be. You just CAN'T."

Brilliant words to Jiat.

Oh, and 2 weeks away from exams means..............


HOME SWEET HOME! In 5 weeks time that is. Mark your calendar! June 3rd! The Return Of The Malaysian Prodigy(-al?)

So..Last Easter(Mid March) I went to Spain with my College friends. We went at Barcelona and Madrid for about 8 days. It was pure fun and excitement but really, we were all prodigal sons. Spanish food is super expensive, although its nice, but boy we really paid a lot for it. The weather was lovely and the place is superbly beautiful. A few glitches and an unfortunate(but fortunate too?) incident aside, it was a well deserved break for all of us and a really good one. Here are some pictures:














































Nou Camp Barcelona(L-R): Jiat, Henry, Poh Shen, Selphie, Lynn, Ronaldinho, Nimalan, Saiful


Mata sepet. Sunny and nice weather in the beautiful Barcelona.



Olympic stadium Barcelona.







Gaudi Island? Oh Gaudi Park.


Above: Estadio Santiago Burnebeu in Madrid!


Sorry I am quite bad with pictures but yeah those are the few I stole from facebook if you haven't already noticed. Pictures courtesy of Sephie and Saiful. Thank you for those splendid pictures! If you would like to see more pictures, please go to my photos on facebook. You probably have since it already coz its like a month ago? Yeah it is. Sorry I'm a lil lagging.

Was at Berlin, Germany last weekend with me lovely parents. Very good to see them again! Nice place berlin. Food cheaper than spain, hotel also good..und auch ich spriechen sehr gut deutsch! =) I am coming home in 5 weeks time!!!!!

Sehr gut essen western im deutschland mit ich eltern! Mummy and Daddy!

The famous Brandenburger Tor im Berlin!

Beautiful City of Berlin from the 390m Berlin TV tower! 2nd tallest tower in europe i think.


So that's about it. Oh and remember bout the asian mix western chick I told you quite some time ago? I always see her now a days! And heard her speak! Got some British accent whey. Very fair and cute! And quite pretty..STEAM whey. But who is she? Whats her name? Is she a first year? Most important of all..is she SINGLE? All this questions remains to be answered and might stay unanswered forever. With a little bit of luck, I hope to know. Some day I will. Believe me.

But my target remains the same =) But don't think is vice-versa thing.

OK then. Phew..done blogging. Took bout 1 hour plus? Wish me luck for my exams people. And for those studying hard for their exams, good luck and don't stress too much..life's short, take it easy! And thankx again for those wonderful and sweet wishes!


Happy 20th Birthday to Jiat! <3

No comments: